Job offer systems developer at ORESTES
We have an immediate opening for a Systems Developer. Here is the complete posting with more detailed information as a PDF file.
You will be involved in the further development of operating software for engine control units. Here are some of the tasks that will be assigned to you after your initial training:
- Define and coordinate the technical requirements/specifications for submodules in consultation with the client and technicians.
- Development of specifications for the assigned software modules, coordination of the development team and verification of the results.
- Delivery of the system functionality in accordance with the deadline, function and installation requirements.
- Validate, test and release.
- Check the progress of the development at the system suppliers.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or demonstrable equivalent skills.
- Skills in the programming of embedded systems, in the development of operating systems or low-level programming (C).
- Work in a team in Stuttgart.
- Read and write English proficiently. Knowledge of German would be a plus.
- Independent and self-motivated work habits.
Here is the complete posting with more detailed information as a PDF file.
How to apply:
Please send your complete C.V. and supporting documents by e-mail as a PDF attachment together with your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.Contact person: Sebastian Nerz